Finding a home for you where you can be happy and content is our goal. We will work very closely with you to understand what your needs and wants are in a home.
You will find our available listings under the Properties For Rent tab. We will schedule showings of the properties you are interested in at your earliest convenience, AFTER you email: Louann@CoResortProperties.com for a rental application and pay the non-refundable $35 application fee.
Colorado Resort Properties, Inc. has established the following policies in order to ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly.
We do not discriminate against any person based on race, religion, national origin, gender, age, familial status, sex, handicap, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.
Applications containing misleading, untrue or incorrect information will be denied. An incomplete application will not be considered.
1. Each resident aged 18 years and older must complete a rental application.
2. Each application will require a $35 fee to cover some of the expense of credit, background, eviction and criminal checks.
3. Discharged bankruptcies are acceptable.
Each applicant must submit state issued identification such as a valid driver’s license, passport, ID card, ect.
1. Applicant’s gross monthly income must be between 2 and 1/2 and 3 times the amount of the monthly rent, depending on the property.
2. Copies of 3 months pay stubs and latest W2 forms must be submitted by applicant to verify income. Self-employed applicants must provide copies of 3 months of bank statements and their most recent tax return.
3. You will be emailed a form to fill out and sign allowing us to speak to your current landlord.
An applicant who has been involved in an eviction proceeding may not be considered for residency.
A third-party rental applicant screening company will be used to evaluate your application. All applications are evaluated on a rental scoring system.
Rental scoring is based on among others income to rent ratio, rent and payments to income ratio, credit score, quality and type of accounts and collections. The rental score, along with your rental application and information from your employer and landlord, will all be used in evaluating your application.
Thank you for your application! We hope to provide you with your next home.
Colorado Resort Properties, Inc.
Teresa Dyan Devault
License # ER40040631