Our Services And Fees
Rather than trying to beat everyone else’s price, we focus on beating everyone else’s service! We offer a full range of management services for a reasonable price and our actions speak for themselves. In most cases our fees are more than offset by our ability to obtain higher rents, less delinquency, and faster turn around of vacating properties. Plus, who better to manage your rental property than someone who is also a rental property owner? Relax and enjoy your other life activities without wondering what that next phone call from your tenant will bring.
We want the experience of renting your home to be as stress free as possible. We will treat your home with great respect and be there for you each step of the way. We are a mere phone call, email or text away and want to address all your questions and concerns. So again, what can we do for you and also you are probably wanting to know, what will it cost?
- 10% of the monthly rent pays for the management fee.
- 50% of the first month’s rent plus advertising costs places the renter into your property.
Let’s go into greater detail about what you are paying for.
- Property Evaluation: We will carefully look at your home and thoughtfully set the rental rate for your property–one that will give you maximum profit while maintaining a low vacancy rate. We also offer a survey of recommended repairs so you receive the maximum rent while minimizing your liability exposure.
- Property Marketing: We will advertise your property. We will feature your property with pictures and information on our website and other web sites. Potential places would be Craigslist, Zillow, Trulia, Postlets, Hotpads, Yahoo!, Oodle and others. There will be a high quality FOR RENT sign in your yard (if HOA and/or neighborhood allows).
- Tenant Screening: Our rental application is designed to obtain complete information on each applicant. We do extensive tenant screening. This will include a credit check, criminal background check, rental history including checking with past landlords, eviction check and income verification. Every time we show your property, we will be getting feedback from the prospective tenant and posting that information for your access. We will be constantly monitoring this feedback to make sure your property rents as speedily as possible with the best possible renters.
- Rent Collection: Rent will be due on the 1st. After that it is considered late. We have an aggressive rent collection policy. We will keep you apprised if rent collection is an issue but if it is we will be aggressive for you. We will review with each new tenant the rent collection policies. Our goal is for everyone to be completely informed and thus all rules are followed.
- Security Deposit Accounting: As required by the Colorado Real Estate Board, the tenant’s security deposit is held in an escrow account until the tenant vacates the property and the timely completion of the disposition of deposit.
- Move In Inspection: This will be done with a digital camera in every room and the outside as well. The condition of your home will be thoroughly documented before a tenant moves in.
- Interior Inspections: Interior inspections will be done twice per year and more frequently if requested by you for an additional fee.
- Exterior Inspections: Exterior inspections will be done 4 times per year with pictures.
- Property Maintenance: We handle ALL maintenance requests from tenants and are on call for emergency repairs 24 hours a day in order to protect your property and keep it in good working order. You will receive an email notifying you of any repairs to your home that need to be done (unless emergency). You will need to approve of any repairs exceeding the contracted $350.
- Move Out Inspection: Also done with pictures documenting the condition of your house after tenant has vacated.