Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Property Manager
Colorado Resort Properties, Inc. is dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost. We want your real estate investment to be a success, not a failure.
Consider the savings of time, work, and stress when:
- You don’t have to hire someone to clean, paint, or make repairs.
- You don’t have to advertise, take rental calls, and show the property.
- You don’t have to screen applications and be apprehensive about who to pick.
- You don’t have to execute a rental agreement, worry about adding addendums, fill out the move-in inspection report, and and know the rules about security deposits.
- You don’t have tenants calling at all hours of the day and night.
- You don’t have to confront tenants on tough issues like collecting rent or taking better care of the property.
- You don’t have to collect NSF checks or other charges.
- You don’t have to serve legal notices or start an eviction.
- You don’t have to schedule and fill out the move-in or move-out inspection report.
- You don’t have to complete the tenant’s disposition of security deposit and refund check.
- You don’t have to start the process all over again.
- And your leasing and management fees are usually tax deductible!
Is it really worth the risk of managing your own rental property?
- Do you know all of the landlord/tenant laws for your city, state, and federal government?
- Do you know rent values, vacancy factors, and time on the market in your area?
- Do you have a rental application and consistent screening policies that meet all of your legal obligations; ie Fair Housing?
- Do you have the time to perform thorough move-in/move-out written inspections?
- Do you personally know reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, furnace and appliances repairman who are licensed, affordable, and reliable?
- Do you want to confront and negotiate with the tenant to enforce the terms of your rental agreement?
- Do you have the ability to recover NSF checks and collect bad debts?
- Do you know the laws and best methods to quickly evict tenants and regain possession of your asset?
Colorado Resort Properties, Inc. Does!