Benefits of Hiring a Professional Property Manager
Colorado Resort Properties, Inc. is dedicated to helping you manage your vacation or corporate rental and keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost. We want your real estate investment to be a success, not a failure.
Consider the savings of time, work, and stress when:
- Your guests appreciate working with a professional manager with 24/7/365 access.
- You don’t have to hire and coordinate cleaning companies or take the risk of providing Worker’s Compensation for someone injured on your property.
- You don’t have to find a handyman to paint, or make repairs.
- You don’t have to advertise, take rental calls, and check people in/out.
- You don’t have to screen guests or be apprehensive about who is staying in your property.
- You don’t have to execute a rental agreement, worry about adding addendums, and know the rules about security deposits as well as insurance and claims.
- You don’t have to manage any necessary business license or taxes.
- You don’t have guests calling at all hours of the day and night.
- You don’t have to confront guests on tough issues like damage, noise or taking better care of the property.
- You don’t have to serve legal notices or start an eviction if a guest stays past their paid stay.
- You don’t have to schedule and fill out the inspection report after rentals.
- You don’t have to start the process all over again.
- Your leasing and management fees are usually tax deductible!
- And, YOU can GO on vacation!
Is it really worth the risk of managing your own rental property?
- Do you know all of the landlord/tenant laws for your city, state, and federal government and when short term becomes long term?
- Do you know rent values, vacancy factors, and time on the market in your area?
- Do you have a rental application and consistent screening policies that meet all of your legal obligations; i.e. fair housing?
- Do you have the time to perform thorough move-in/move-out written inspections and determine damage?
- Do you personally know reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, furnace and appliances repairman who are licensed, properly insured, affordable, and reliable?
- Do you want to confront and negotiate with the guest to enforce the terms of your rental agreement?
- Do you know the laws and best methods to quickly evict tenants/guests and regain possession of your asset?
Colorado Resort Properties, Inc. Does!